Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Trek : 6 days Toubkal Circle Trek from MarrakechDay 01 : Marrakech – Tamatert Pass – Tachddirt Village
After breakfast in Marrakech drive to Imlil where you will meet our team then hike along the valley up to Tizi Tamatert pass at 2300m after that continue to the village of Tachddirt 10km from Imlil; Camp in a tent for the night.Day 02 : Tachddirt Village – Likemt pass – Azib Likemt
You will begin a long and slow ascent to Tizi Likemt at 3550 meters . Enjoy a panoramic view from the top, then hike a long descent to the village of Azib Likemt at 2200 meters where we will set our camp.Day 03 : Azib Likemt –Tizi Ouray - Amsouzart Village
This day will be quite easy but long, passing through different landscapes. The trail will lead you towards Amsouzart village at 1700m where you will spend a night in a guesthouse.Day 04 : Amsouzart – Ifni Lake
You will be crossing many Berber villages on the way to the Lake of Ifni at 2300 meters the only lake in the Toubkal massif surrounded by Rocky Mountains. A camp near the lake for the night.Day 05 : Ifni Lake - Ouanoums Pass – Refuge Neltner
This is the hardest day of the trek .you will climb along a steep path that leads you up to Tizi n Ouanoums at 3660 m and then hike down to the refuge at 3200 meters where you will spend the night (tents are optional ).Day 06 : Refuge Neltner – Toubkal Summit - Marrakech
You leave before dawn, following a steep path to the summit where you will enjoy the view over the entire atlas mountain range .Hike Back to the refuge eat lunch then a long Descent to Imlil. Transfer back to Marrakech.
Trek Information :
- Trip Nature : Toubkal Circle Trek.
- Start Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- End Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Difficulty : Hard.
- Best Time : May to October.
- Accommodation : Guesthouses, Tents or Refuge.
- Min.Altitude : 1740 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 3650 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trek Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and Back.
- English speaking guide.
- Cook, Mules to carry your luggage.
- Food during your Toubkal trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trip (tents, local house or refuge).
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal items
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.