Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Combined Trek : 6 days Atlas Mountain & Desert TripDay 01 : Marrakech – Imlil – Imnane Valley
Transfer to Imlil meet your guide and start walking towards Imnane Valley via Tizi Tamatert 2300 meters High, a panoramic view over Imlil Valley. 5to 6 hours walking. Night in a guesthouse.Day 02 : Imnane valley – Azzaden valley
Today we will leave imnane valley to Azzaden valley: its quit long but with more scenery, you will cross many Berber villages and you will interact with Berber people on the way. 7 hours walking, Night in a guesthouse in Tizi Oussem Village.Day 03 : Azzaden valley –Tizi Mezzik - Imlil Valley
The third day will take you to Imlil via Tizi Mezik 2489 meters high; on the way you will have the opportunity to see the biggest waterfall in this region. 5 to 6 hours walking, Night in a guesthouse in Imlil.Day 04 : Imlil – Ouarzazate – Draa valley - Zagora
You will drive to Zagora through the High Atlas Mountain via the pass of Tichka2260 meters high, Lunch in Ouarzazate then drive along the Draa valley famous for its palm trees, when you arrive to Zagora you will ride the camels to the camp.Day 05 : Zagora – Ait Ben Hadou – Telouat
In the fifth day You will wake up early to see the sunrise then drive back to Telouat, you visit Ait Ben Hadou Fortress and eat lunch after that drive along the Ounila valley. Night in a Hotel or similar.Day 06 : Telouat – Marrakech
Today you will drive back to Marrakech, visit the Kasbah of Telouat the ancient residence of Glawa Tribe or the Lords of the Atlas.
Tour Information :
- Trip Nature : Combined Trek.
- Start Location : Marrakech.
- End Location : Marrakech.
- Difficulty : First part : Hard .second part Easy.
- Best Time : All year around.
- Accommodation : Refuge, Guesthouse, Hotel, Tents in the desert.
- Min.Altitude : 1740 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 2489 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Tour Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and back.
- Mules to carry your Luggage during the Toubkal Trek.
- English speaking guide.
- All Food during your Toubkal trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trek (Refuge, Guesthouse, Hotel in Dades gorge, Tents in the desert).
- Camel ride.
What is not Included :
- Lunches during your tour
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and Trekking Equipment (sleeping bags, Snow shoes …
- Tip and entry fees for Monuments
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.