Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Trek : 3 Days Toubkal Winter climb from MarrakechDay 01 : Marrakech – Ait Mizane Valley – Toubkal Refuge
Transfer from Marrakech to imlil 1740m, meet your guide than start trekking to the Toubkal refuge 3207m passing by the village of Armed and Chamharouch Chrine... 6 hours walk.Day 02 : Toubkal Refuge – Toubkal Summit – Toubkal Refuge
Wake up very early take breakfast then put on your crampons, after that you will climb all the way to the highest summit in North Africa Toubkal 4167m, have a little break in the top to enjoy the view then back to the Refuge for the second nights... 6 to 7 hours walk.Day 03 : Toubkal Refuge – Imlil – Marrakech
Today you will trek back to Imlil, then when you will arrive to Imlil you will meet your driver and transfer back to Marrakech... 4 hours walk.
Trek Information :
- Trip Nature : Trekking.
- Start Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech/Imlil.
- End Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech/Imlil.
- Difficulty : Hard.
- Best Time : November to April.
- Accommodation : Refuge or Tent.
- Min.Altitude : 1740 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 4167 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trek Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and Back.
- English speaking guide.
- Cook, Mules to carry your luggage.
- Food during your Trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trip (Refuge).
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal items.
- Trekking equipments (Sleeping bags, Crampons, Ice Axe…).
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.