Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Combined Trek : 5 days Atlas valleys & Toubkal Ascent from MarrakechDay 01 : Marrakech – Imi Ghlad village – Tinzert Village
Transfer to Imi Ghlad Village 1450 meters high then start walking towards Tinzert villages, on the way you will cross a vast forest of Juniper,Oak and Thuya trees .Night in a local guesthouse. 5 hours walking.Day 02 : Tinzert Village – Azzaden valley – Tamsoult Refuge
In the second day you will walk along the beautiful Azzaden valley towards Tamsoult refuge 2260 meters high. During the day you will cross different villages …night in a refuge .6 hours walking.Day 03 : Tamsoult Refuge – Aguelzim pass – Toubkal Refuge
In the third day you will walk towards Toubkal refuge via the pass of Aguelzim 3600 meters high a good panoramic view over Toubkal summit. The trek will take 7 hours walk. Night will be in Tent or refuge, depends on the season.Day 04 : Toubkal refuge – Toubkal Summit – Toubkal Refuge
Today you will start the climb very early at about 5 a.m before you arrive to the highest summit in North Africa 4167 m then return back to the refuge for the second night .Day 05 : Toubkal Refuge – Imlil – Marrakech
The last day of the trek will take about 4 hours walk down to Imlil, when you will arrive a small rest then transfer to Marrakech.
Trek Information :
- Trip Nature : Toubkal Trekking & climbing.
- Start Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- End Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Difficulty : Hard.
- Best Time : April to Mid-October.
- Accommodation : Guesthouses or Refuge.
- Min.Altitude : 1450 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 4167 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trek Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and Back.
- English speaking guide.
- Cook, Mules to carry your luggage.
- Food during your Trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trip (Guesthouse, local house).
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal items.
- Trekking equipments (Sleeping bags, Crampons, Ice Axe…).
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.