Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Trek: 3 Days Ourika to Imlil Valley from MarrakechDay 01 : Marrakech – Setti Fatma - Timichi
After breakfast drive to Setti fatma a small village in Ourika Valley and then hike 5hours to Timichi at 1800 meters, spend the night in a guesthouse in the village.Day 02 : Timichi – Tachddirt Pass – Tachddirt Village
After breakfast you hike over Tachddirt pass at 3200 meters high and then hike down to Tachddirt village one of the highest villages in this region. Night in a guesthouse. 7 hour’s walk.Day 03 : Tachddirt Village – Imlil Valley
Walk via Tamatert pass at 2300 meters, which offers a panoramic view over Imlil valley and then hike down to Imlil village where you will meet your driver and transfer back to Marrakech. 6 hours walk.
Trek Information :
- Trip Nature : Trekking Atlas.
- Start Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- End Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Difficulty : Hard.
- Best Time : April to mid-October.
- Accommodation : Guesthouses in the village.
- Min.Altitude : 1450 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 3200 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trek Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and Back.
- English speaking guide.
- Cook, Mules to carry your luggage.
- Food during your Trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trip (Tents).
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal items.
- Trekking equipments (Sleeping bags, Walking shoes …).
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.