Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Trek : 3 Days Yagour plateau and Zat valleyDay 01 : Marrakech – Ourika valley – Yagour Plateau
The trek begins from the village of Taddart in Ourika valley passing by some Berber villages on the way .During the day you will have the opportunity to discover rock paintings in Yagour Plateau at 2200meters, spend an overnight stay in tent.Day 02 : Yagour Plateau – Azgour Village
Today you will see more rock carvings along the way and then hike down to Azgour village where you will spend the night in a tent or a guesthouse.Day 03 : Azgour Village – Tighdwine village
After breakfast you will follow the dirt road to Tighdwine where you will have lunch before returning to Marrakech.
Trek Information :
- Trip Nature : Atlas Mountain Trekking.
- Start Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- End Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Difficulty : Medium.
- Best Time : All year around.
- Accommodation : Tents.
- Min.Altitude : 1350 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 2200 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trek Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and Back.
- English speaking guide.
- Cook, Mules to carry your luggage.
- Food during your Trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trip (Tents).
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal items.
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.