Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Private Discovery Tour of Morocco from Casablanca : 15 days Imperial CitiesDay 01 : Casablanca – Marrakech
You will be welcomed by your Guide and Driver then you will go to visit Hasan the Second Mosque then take lunch and drive to Marrakech .Night in Riad or Hotel .about 4 hours drive.Day 02 : Visit Marrakech
A guided tour in Marrakech to explore its Monuments including: Bahia Palace, Mederassa Ibn Youseff, Koutoubia Mosque, Jamaa Lfna Square with its charmers, story tellers and its beautiful Souks…Day 03 : Marrakech – Aguersioual village - Tizi Oussem village
Transfer to Aguersioual village 1600 meters high, meet our team (Muleteers, Cook) then start trekking to Tizi Oussem village via the pass of Matat 2000 meters high a panoramic view over Azzaden Valley with its Berber villages and its terraced fields .Night in a local Guesthouse .5 hours walk.Day 04 : Tizi Oussem village – Mezik pass – Imlil valley
Depart from Tizi Oussem village and walk towards Imlil valley via the pass of Mezik 2489meters high, on the way you will visit Ighouliden Waterfall the biggest waterfall in the Toubkal National Park .Night in A Local Guesthouse. 6hours walk.Day 05 : Imlil valley - Berber villages
Today you will explore Imlil valley with its Berber villages and its green lands of Apple and walnut trees, lunch in Toubkal National Park then back to your guesthouse for the second night’s .5hours walk.Day 06 : Imlil Valley – Ait Ben Haddou - Rose valley – Dades gorge
Departure from Imlil at 8 a.m then drive to Dades valley via the pass of Tichka 2260 meters high, visit Ait Ben Haddou fortress famous for its Hollywood films including (Lawrence of Arabia,Gladiator ,Kingdom of Heaven…) then continue to Ouarzazate ,Rose valley and drive along the route of one thousand Kasbah to Dades gorge. Night in a hotel or Similar.Day 07 : Dades gorge - Todgha gorge - Tamtatouchte village
Start from Dades Gorge at 8 a.m, drive to Todgha gorge famous for rock climbing 300 meters high then continue towards Tamtatouchte a nomadic village known by its ancient architecture of Kasbahs built by mud and stones, and its great canyons. Night in a local house. A free afternoon to explore the area with your guide.Day 08 : Tamtatouchte village – Errisani town – Erfoud town - Merzouga
Today you will drive to Merzouga, on the way you will cross Errisani and Erfoud Towns situated in Tafilalt oasis famous for its palm trees. It was an old meeting point for caravans coming from Africa to Europe and also the starting point of the Alaouite dynasty in the seventeenth century. When you will arrive to Merzouga ride the camels and see the sunset over Erg Echebbi dune. Night in the camp.Day 09 : Merzouga – Ziz valley – Midelt - Ifrane – Fes
Today you will wake up early to see the sunrise then ride the camels to the hotel, take breakfast and drive to Fes passing by Ziz valley, the middle Atlas with its green pasture and forests of cedar and Ifrane an old sky station. On the way also you will have the chance to see the Barbarian Apes in Azrou. Night in Riad or Hotel.Day 10 : Free day in Fes
A guided tour through the old Medina of Fes including the visit of the main monuments: Medersa bou Inania, Medersa Attarine, jewish Street and also visit of amazing souks : Pottery, Tannery…then back to your Riad or Hotel in the afternoon for the second night.Day 11 : Fes – Rif Mountains – Chefchaoun
Departure from your Riad or Hotel to the North of Morocco through the Rif Mountains to Chefchaoun a little beautiful blue town standing on the foothill of the mountain. Free afternoon to explore the city with its amazing blue streets and souks then back to the Riad or Hotel.Day 12 : Excursion Chefchaoun
Today you will start one day trekking to explore the area around Chefchaoun including: The Berber villages of the Rif Mountains meet the locals in their fields and eat their food .5 hours walk .Back to the Riad or Hotel .Day 13 : Chefchaoun – Volubilis – Meknes – Rabat
After breakfast drive to Rabat, on the way you will have the chance to visit the Roman ruins of volubilis an archeological site before you drive to Meknes the third imperial cities of Morocco then to Rabat .Night in a Riad or Hotel.Day 14 : Visit of Rabat
A guided tour in Rabat the forth Imperial cities of Morocco including the visit of Kasbah Oudaya, Royal palace, Tour Hassan, mausoleum Mohamed the fifth … then back to the Riad or Hotel for the second nights.Day 15 : Rabat – Casablanca
Transfer to Airport
Tour Information :
- Trip Nature : Morocco Tour.
- Start Location : Casablanca.
- End Location : Casablanca.
- Difficulty : Easy. High Atlas: Medium.
- Best Time : All year.
- Accommodation : Hotels, Riads and Camp in the desert.
- Group Size : + 2person.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Tour Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Casablanca Airport, and transport during your tour.
- Food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinners) during Trekking in the high atlas and Excursion in Chefchaoun.
- Mountain guide Speaking English.
- Mules to carry your luggage.
- Camel ride in Merzouga dunes.
- City Guide in Marrakech, Fes, Volubilis, Rabat.
- Dinners and Breakfasts during your Imperial cities and Desert tour.
- Accommodation in Hotels, Riads and Desert camp.
What is not Included :
- Lunches during your Imperial cities and Desert tour.
- Travel insurance.
- Tip and entry fees for Monuments.
- Guides in other cities if needed.
Further Info :
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.