Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Trek : 6 days Mgoun Ascent from MarrakechDay 01 : Marrakech – Ait Bougmez – Azib n Ikkis
Transfer to Ait Bougmez valley, where you will meet our team (guide, muleteers, Cook ) then start walking up to Azib n Ikkis at 2300m .spend the night in a tent. 5 hours walking.Day 02 : Azib N ikkis – Tarkddit Pass – Tarkddit Plateau
Today is a long ascent to Tarkddit pass 3400 m then descend down to Tarkddit plateau 2900 meters high, night in a tent. 6 hours walking.Day 03 : Tarkddit Plateau – Mgoun Summit – Oulilimt Azib
After an early breakfast, you will climb to reach Mgoun summit 4071m, a beautiful view over Mgoun massif, and then descend down to Oulilimt 2700 meters .spend the night in tents. 8 hours walking.Day 04 : Azib Oulilimt – Ain Aflafal
Leave the camp towards Ain Aflafal, crossing many nomadic families with their sheep’s and goats. Free afternoon to discover the area, and spend the night in a tent.5 hours walking.Day 05 : Ain Aflafal – Ait Imi Pass – Ait Bougmez valley
Head up to Ait Imi pass 2905meters a nice view over the happy valley and then descend down to Ait Bougmez valley where you will sleep. Night in a guesthouse. 6 hours walking.Day 06 : Ait Bougmez Valley - Marrakech
Transfer back to Marrakech
Trek Information :
- Trip Nature : Mgoun Trek.
- Start Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- End Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Difficulty : Hard.
- Best Time : May to Mid-October.
- Accommodation : Guesthouses, Tents or Refuge.
- Min.Altitude : 1700 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 4071 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trek Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and Back.
- English speaking guide.
- Cook, Mules to carry your luggage.
- Food during your Toubkal trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trip (tents, local house or refuge).
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal items
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.