Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Trek : 5 days Ait Bougmez Valley from MarrakechDay 01 : Marrakech – Ouzoud Waterfall
The driver – guide will pick you up and drive towards Ouzoud Waterfall, the highest waterfall in North Africa at 110meters. You will have the opportunity to discover the area around the waterfall with your guide, night is in a hotel.Day 02 : Ouzoud Waterfall – Ait Bougmez Valley
After breakfast drive to Ait Bougmez at 1800meters. A very green valley, where you will have the opportunity to interact with local people and to admire the natural diversity of the valley. Night in a guesthouse.Day 03 : Excursion to Gorge nArous
Start walking towards the gorge n Arous, with a very scenic and panoramic view over the happy valley. During the day you will be meeting local farmers and women washing their clothes in the river. Night in a guesthouseDay 04 : The Tour of the Berber Villages
Today is the tour of the Berber villages , taste their food , meet them in their land , then your guide will take you to see a very old Dinosaur footprint discovered several years ago. Back to your guesthouse for the night.Day 05 : Ait Bougmez - Marrakech
Transfer back to Marrakech
Trek Information :
- Trip Nature : Ait Bougmez Trekking.
- Start Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech / Ait Bougmez.
- End Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech / Ait Bougmez.
- Difficulty : Medium.
- Best Time : March to October.
- Accommodation : Guesthouses, Local house.
- Min.Altitude : 400 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 1900 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trek Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and Back.
- English speaking guide.
- Cook, Mules to carry your luggage.
- Food during your Trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trip (Guesthouse, local house).
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal items.
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.