Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Family Trek : 3 days Atlas Mountain from MarrakechDay 01 : Marrakech – Asni valley – Imlil Valley
Transfer from Marrakech to Imlil valley meet your Guide and muleteers then start trekking or riding mules ,many families find that it works well if the parents walk and the children ride the mules. Today is an opportunity to explore Imlil valley with its Berber village and its beautiful sceneries. Night in a guesthouse in Imlil. 4 hours walking.Day 02 : Imlil Valley – Tizi Tamatert – Imnane Valley
Start trekking after breakfast towards Imnane valley (Tachddirt or Tinghrine village). On the way you will enjoy a panoramic view over the pass of Tamatert 2300m. Night in Imnane valley. 4 hours walking.Day 03 : Imnane valley – Tizi Aguersioual – Aguersioual Village
Today you will start at 8 a.m towards Aguersioual village 1700m via the pass of Aguersioual 2100m. When you arrive eat lunch then transfer to Marrakech. 4 hours walking.
Trek Information :
- Trip Nature : Family Trek.
- Start Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- End Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Difficulty : Easy to Medium.
- Best Time : All year around.
- Accommodation : Guesthouse, Local house..
- Min.Altitude : 1600 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 2300 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trek Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and Back.
- English speaking guide.
- Cook, Mules to carry your luggage.
- Food during your Trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trip (Guesthouse).
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal items.
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.