Call Us Anytime : +212 655 453 796
The Itinerary : Morocco Private Trek : 4 days Valleys & Berber Villages from MarrakechDay 01 : Marrakech – Imi Ghlad Village - Azzaden Valley
Transfer from Marrakech to Imi Ghlad village 1450 meters high ,meet your guide and muleteers and start walking towards Azzaden valley via Tizi n Tacht 2100 meters high .night in a Berber house. About 6 hours walk.Day 02 : Azzaden Valley – Tizgui village
Today you will walk to Tizgui village or the Green valley known by its old typical villages, its green forests of oak and juniper trees .Night in a local house .about 6 hours walk.Day 03 : Tizgui – Tizi n tagdalte – Tizi Oussem
Depart from Tizgui toward Tizzi Oussem village via the pass of Tagdalte 2700 m, a great panoramic view over Toubkal Massif and Marrakech Plain. Night in Tizi Oussem 1800 meters high .About 7 hours walk.Day 04 : Tizzi Oussem – Tizi Mezik – Imlil
The last day is around 6 hours walk and will take you to Imlil Valley via the pass of Mezik 2490 meters high, on the way you will have the opportunity to visit one of the biggest waterfalls in the region. When you arrive to Imlil village little rest then transfer to Marrakech.
Trek Information :
- Trip Nature : Atlas Trekking.
- Start Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- End Location : Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Difficulty : Medium.
- Best Time : All year around.
- Accommodation : Guesthouses, local houses.
- Min.Altitude : 1450 meters high.
- Max.Altitude : 2700 meters high.
- Price : On Request, Please make an Inquiry to Discuss the Price of this Tour.
Trek Services :
What is included :
- Transport : Transfer from Marrakech airport, Transfer from Marrakech and Back.
- English speaking guide.
- Cook, Mules to carry your luggage.
- Food during your Trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- Accommodation during your Trip (Guesthouse, local house).
What is not Included :
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal items.
Further Info :
- We can recommend and book your accommodation in Marrakech.
- The price depends on the numbers of people in the group; if the number is high the cost per person will be lower.
- The price also depends on the Season (High Altitude Treks).
- Special offer for children -50% for a child less than 10 years old.
- Payment of the deposit 25% to confirm the booking and the remaining balance at the start of the tour.
- All the treks listed can be changed or extended to meet your requirement.
What to Bring :
- Winter : Walking boots, Sun cream, rain jacket, warm clothes, first aid kit, snow shoes, hat, sleeping bag.
- Summer : Walking shoes, sun cream, light clothes, sunglasses, camera, sleeping bag, walking sticks.
- Most of this equipment can be rented here if needed.